Monday, July 19, 2010

FISCHERSPOONER - INFIDELS OF THE WORLD UNITE (WOLVES REMIX)

So apparently I have the worst luck when it comes to remix contests. First it was the Kristen Wiig/Macgrubber one getting closed a week early, and now this. I just got an email saying that my remix for the Green Shoe Laces/Dim Mak remix contest got rejected. I'm not sure why, but as far as I can tell, it's because I live in California, and for some reason people in California can't enter. No idea why. Here's the remix any way.

Update: I resubmitted, and for some reason they excepted it this time. Go figure.

Fischerspooner - Infidels Of The World Unite (Wolves Lo-Fidels Remix) by Wolves Of Saint August

Status: Contest (sorta)
File Under: Wolves Remixes Vol.4
Duration: 3:07
Inspiration: Justice vs Simian - We Are Your Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment