Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Synth Army & Other Stories

As far as my actual music is going. I'm a in a little bit of a funk at the moment. I can't quite make anything that sounds right, Hopefully the new tools will help with that. The Ocarina Of Time remix project is coming along. I've got the basics of each track constructed, and I need to refine them all and then compile them all into one big mix. Oh yah. I need to name it as well. I let my brother listen to a bunch of bits from it, and he didn't seem to hate it, so that's a good sign.

I haven't been recording much original stuff recently. The files for my new song got corrupted due to user error, so I pretty much have to scrap that song (it's ok though, it wasn't that great, I was already thinking about relegating to being a b-side). I think I'm going to start recording some new stuff this week though.

I still need to get that Kid Cudi remix out as well. Hopefully sometime in the next week or two. I kind of want to wait to work on it until I get my KP3. In other news...

Just bought a (kinda) new synthesizer. It's a casio CZ-3000. It's a beast. Found it used at Guitar Showcase for just over a 100 bucks. I also included a pic of all my synths in one area. I picked up a Korg KP3 off of eBay as well. That should be coming in the mail some time soon.

I got a ton of new music yesterday, and I thought I'd post what I'm listening to at the moment:











Titus Andronicus - The monitor












Starscream - Future And It Doesn't Work












Slugabed - Ultra Heat Treated EP












Minus The Bear - Omni











Holy Fuck - Latin












Four Year Strong - Enemy Of The World












Anamanaguchi - Dawn Metropolis











65daysofstatic - We Were Exploding Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment