Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BRIAN BEYKE - HOW OUR LIVES LOOK WITH THE LIGHTS OFF (WOLVES REMIX) + KRISTEN WIIG - CHAMPION (WOLVES REMIX) + Soundcloud

Well It's your lucky day. Two new Wolves remixes. My second one for Brian Beyke and a contest entry for the MacGruber remix contest. I'm a big fan of Will Forte, and the movie is a lot of fun, so you should check it out.

Brian Beyke - How Our Lives Look With The Lights Off (Wolves Remix) by Wolves Of Saint August

Status: Official
File Under: Wolves Remixes Vol.3
Duration: 4:53

Kristen Wiig - Champion (Wolves Upperdecker Remix) by Wolves Of Saint August

Status: Contest Entry
File Under: Wolves Remixes Vol.3
Duration: 2:40

Also in case you didn't notice, I'm now on soundcloud. Which is where you can stream and download a bunch of my stuff. Here is my SOUNDCLOUD

No comments:

Post a Comment