Sunday, September 12, 2010

THYME TRAVEL

The ep is a little behind schedule (mostly likely it'll be out next weekend), so I decided to release one of the tracks I've been working on for my next album. It's a lot different from what's on the ep, as well what I'm working for my full length. This is just some music I'm screwing around with in the meantime. It uses some samples from Simon and Garfunkel's song Scarborough Fair, and there is some original stuff in there. You can expect an album of about 8 or 9 tracks like this near the end of the year. I don't have a title for the album yet, but the temporary title I'm using is Weathered.

Thyme Travel by Wolves Of Saint August

Status: Official/Bootleg
File Under: Weathered (working title)
Duration: 3:30
Inspiration: Gold Panda, Simon and Garfunkel, Piano Class

No comments:

Post a Comment