Thursday, February 4, 2010

HALL & OATES - YOU MAKE MY DREAMS (WOLVES REMIX)

This song has been popping up all over the place recently. It seems like every time a movie wants to have a really happy scene they throw this song in there. I'd heard this song before, but when I stood up and took notice was when it appeared in Step Brothers. I thought the Bass/Piano line at the beginning would make an amazing dance riff.

This was not a quick remix. This probably took me three months from start to end. I did a whole other version that I had to pretty much scrap and redo the entire lead part. I wish I could have gotten an accapella to put it a little bit more more vocals in there, but at the same time I think this version works really well.

HALL & OATES - YOU MAKE MY DREAMS (WOLVES REMIX) _ (original)

Status: Unofficial
File Under: Wolves Remixes Vol.3
Duration: 3:49
Inspiration: MSTRKRFT - Vuvuvu, Motor - Death Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment