Thursday, February 11, 2010

TEAMNATE - DO WHAT WE SAY (WOLVES REMIX)

While I was looking for some new music the other day I stumbled across the group TeamNate. I downloaded their demo CD. After a listen or two I found that I kept getting their song Do What We Say stuck in my head, so I ended up contacting to see if they'd be interested in me doing a remix and it turns out they were.

Well that's the story of how it happened, as far the actual remix itself here is some of the thought process. I don't really have a signature style like a lot of other remix artist do, so when I do a remix I tend to just try and do something really different from the original. With the TeamNate remix I tried taking an upbeat dance and making it into a heavy slow song, and here it is:

TEAMNATE - DO WHAT WE SAY (WOLVES REMIX)
_ (original)

Check out TeamNate all over the web ETANMAET.COM

Status: Official
File Under: Wolves Remixes Vol.3
Duration: 4:28
Inspiration: Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart (Fuck Buttons Remix) & Fuck Buttons in General

No comments:

Post a Comment